This 6-week group is intended for people who have experienced grief and loss (within a year) and are
finding their paths to grieving in ways that are healthier and offer comfort. As the body is where the
emotions dwell and express themselves, this group will include guided “bodyfulness” and mindfulness exercises to reduce the anxiety and physical pain associated with grieving, as well as shared discussions and creative resourcing between facilitator and participants to collectively embrace each unique agenda
to re-plant life.
Grief can feel isolating, but the life in grief can be shared and joined. This group was created to:
Maximum of 15 participants
- Ease and navigate the physical symptoms of grief
- Help you care for difficult and overwhelming emotions
- Support awareness of and groundedness in the present moment
- Cultivate your compassion towards self and others
- Embrace and make meaning from the embodied expressions of grief and loss
Contact us for more information or to register.