This 6-week group is intended for anyone who has experienced grief and loss (within a year) and is finding their path to grieving in ways that are healthier and offer comfort. As the body is where the emotions dwell and express themselves, the co-facilitators will encourage the utilization of creative interventions, such as movement, dance, art-making, and both verbal and non-verbal storytelling to support the process of grief.
All bodies and abilities are welcome, and no previous dance experience is necessary. Must have internet connection to meet virtually via Telehealth.
Grief can feel isolating, but the life in grief can be shared and joined. This group was created to:
- Ease and navigate the physical symptoms of grief
- Help you care for difficult and overwhelming emotions
- Support awareness of and groundedness in the present moment
- Cultivate your compassion towards self and others
- Embrace and make meaning from the embodied expressions of grief and loss
Minimum 7 participants | Maximum 15 participants
This group may be billable to your health insurance. Contact us for more information or to register.