Mindfulness for Grief
Grief can be isolating. Don't go through this alone.
The only thing you need to approach your grief mindfully is yourself, as you are, right now. Experiencing your grief with others who are in the same boat can bring a deeper sense of connection, openness to new possibilities, improved self-perception, courage, and strength. This group is for anyone who has experienced the death of a family member, friend, or partner within the last 6 months. Together, we’ll:
- Ease the physical symptoms of grief
- Calm your mind and help you to regulate difficult emotions
- Improve your awareness of the present moment
- Increase your compassion towards yourself and others
- Help you make meaning from your loss